Friday, August 14, 2009

Where do I go down this new road?

Summer has just ended and I feel more and more pressured to find a job. I feel more discouraged as each day passes with uncertainty and wonder why there is always something to worry about. I've always been a worrier, but I thought I had grown out of it. I had written a blog a few months back about how I felt that God had answered my prayers in what I was supposed to do with my life once I finished college.....but now I'm not so sure. Especially dealing with the no's---getting all excited about an interview to Nanny, being that it is the closest job to my biggest love and passion= being a mother, and then being told I need more experience. I'm not giving up, I guess it's just hard being in this new phase of life and always waiting....and waiting....and just thinking about how I'm not a career woman at all- which I hate to tell people- but that all I want to do is be a mom. I know it will take time and I want that to happen when we're in the best financial situation possible, but I just feel so unsure of what job will make me happy and if nannying will do the trick. I just don't think I want to teach anymore....at least not other kids, only my own. Who knows. Married life is wonderful, but we are definitely both dealing with the stresses of getting that job and earning money. I couldn't be anymore blessed than I already am, so I shouldn't be complaining. I guess I just don't like unsettled situations. I want to know I can get a job and know that every interview isn't a waste of my time. I guess we'll see. I'll be praying......

No comments:

Post a Comment