Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Sister Day

Today my sister Stephanie came over to my apartment to hang out for the first time. Joey was out working, so we decided to make a day of it and have lunch, watch some movies, and enjoy some of my homemade Sangria. First we ate some yummy Wendy's that definitely hit the spot with that yummy fried chicken sandwhich and then we decided to settled down to start the movies. We watched the Hannah Montana Movie, which is really good, surprisingly...and then watched The Last House on the Left. It was just simply wonderful to be able to spend some time with my sweet Sister! She even got to meet Izzy, our new kitten, whom absolutely loved Stephanie. What a wonderful way to spend the day! Sometimes I get lonely during the day, while I'm in the process of trying to find a job and Joey is at work. There's nothing like a sister's love. What a great day! (The pic above is when we were little...and I just LOVE it!) =D 'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Awww you're so sweet, Sharie Berry!! Thanks so much for a great day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete