Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Oh So Incredible Heart Day



This weekend has been absolutely wonderful! No school Friday or Monday and Valentine's Day in between. I was sooo excited for the special evening Joey and I had planned for him to cook us dinner. When you see what he cooked, you'll be jealous. I have a mighty fine, talented, Italian chef for a fiance' and boy am I not complaining. HAH! The only problem is that I'm going to have to fight for the kitchen. Who seriously ever has that problem? So, for the amazing Valentine's Dinner menu, Joey prepared Scallop stuffed Filets with asparagus, red potatoes, and I helped out with purchasing my first bottle of wine. We decided we shouldn't spend a lot of money this Valentine's Day, since we have a lot to pay for in the next coming months. I didn't complain though...having a candlelit dinner at home with your fiance' is more special than going out to a restaurant and paying over a hundred dollars for something half the size. It was a very romantic night! Joey even recited a card to me, since he didn't get me one...haha. It was hilarious. He can't wait to grow old with me. After our amazing dinner we decided to go to Barney's Beanery, which is a restaurant/bar where we went for my 21st. This time was even more fun though..i'm not going to lie. Joey and I had a few drinks, played a game of pool, and he even sang Karaoke. HAHA! He sang "Sweet Caroline"....which was hilarious but sooo adorable. What a great Valentine's Day! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment