Friday, February 13, 2009

Just a Rainy Friday...


I started off my day by deciding to surprise my roommates with a bit of breakfast. I cooked up some eggs, toast, coffee, and served some Raspberry Danish along with it. They woke up just in time for everything to be ready. It was a great way to start our four day weekend! After breakfast I got ready to go see a double feature at the close, cheap theater for $5...YAY! I had been waiting for weeks to go see Friday the 13th. It was almost like waking up on Christmas morning. Sad, I know...but that's how much I love horror flicks. The movie was really good, but it had a sad ending, which kind of disappointed me...but what horror movie doesn't have a sad ending. hah. One hting that really surprised me though was realizing how many parents bring their children who are clearly under ten years old, or even toddlers for crying out loud! What good parent would bring their CHILD to a rated R movie with nudity, sex, alcohol, cussing, and you name it!? UGGH! It just blows my mind! After Friday the 13th I ran straight over to the movie Coraline, which I had heard from Stephanie, was really good. It was such a neat movie! It had a really crazy story for an animated children's movie, but I found it quite entertaining. It's amazing what they come up with these days! Anywho...tomorrow is Valentine's Day and Joey is going to cook Filet's for us by Candlelight! I'm sooooo excited!!! Not sure what else is in store......hopefully flowers or something. hehe. THat's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment