Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Landrey's Nursery

It's been forever since I've written, so of course a lot has happened. I actually have three other drafts that are saved, which kind of irritates me that I never published them. I'm now 26 weeks pregnant with our second baby, another sweet girl whom we are naming Landrey. Long story short, I spent hours searching for baby bedding for her, but couldn't find a single thing I liked. I even bought a set from Target and then returned it because it just wasn't good enough. I came to the conclusion after learning on Etsy and EBay, that people make custom bedding---however, at a large cost. Luckily, I found a lady on EBay who was willing to make some for me for the average price. I had to wait 6 weeks to get it, but for the most part, it was worth it. I just made a few minor adjustments. I've also been very into sewing lately, so I ordered some fabric and created a matching curtain valance, lamp shade, pillow, mobile and comforter to go with the custom bumpers and bed skirt I had made. Here's how it all came together. :)









2 comments: