Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Last Semester of College

It is now the year 2009, finally, and I have so many things to look forward to. First, I must mention that the save the dates have been sent out and the wedding invitations ordered. The wedding between the love of my life and I, Joey, is now in 5 months 2 weeks and 5 days away! I am beyond excited...more like ecstatic times a billion. Then, although I am leaving this Sunday to go back for my last semester of college (BLAH), only 2 weeks after I get back I get to celebrate my 21st birthday. And, where am I celebrating, you might ask? VEGAS!!! Yes, you heard me, VEGAS! I get to celebrate a lot during January- with my friends here at home, then at school with Joey and my friends there, and then my trip to Vegas! Talk about a grrreat birthday! But then....there's February and March, and then in April I come home for spring break, and it's the last of the wedding touches and appointments! (hopefully some showers too..) I cannot wait to graduate and then marry the love of my life, go to Cancun for our honeymoon, and then build our home and family together. AHhhhh life is good!

Until next time...<3
SaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment